Thursday 3 May 2018

Spanked

We are staying with a friend that we have known for almost 50 years. Sadly, her husband, one of my two best friends died about seven years ago.
With train strikes in France. We have had to make alterations to our travel plans, and choosing things on a IPad is anxiety as we were looking at different things.
My anxiety lead to my being rude, which is unacceptable to everyone, including myself. I apologized.

After our friend went out on a message for more than an hour, I was spanked!

Bare bottom, over the knees, with both the short tawse and the wooden bath brush. A very thorough spanking, with lecture on how to deal with my anxiety.

Certainly an effective way to communicate a solution to the anxiety, as a sore red bottom helps to remind you

Bottoms up
Ps : the cruise was wonderful
Red

Share this

0 Comment to "Spanked"

Post a Comment